PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
ABOUT THIS POLICY
We respect your privacy and want you to know about the policies we have in place to protect your personal information.Your “personal information” is any information or opinion about you, or from which you are reasonably identifiable.
Except as described in this privacy statement, we do not sell, share or distribute your personally identifiable information to third parties.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
EstiloTango Store will, from time to time, collect personal information in the course of its business. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- the purpose for which it was collected (and related purposes which would be reasonably expected by you);
- purposes to which you have consented;
- as otherwise authorised or required by law.
Generally, we will only use the personal information that we collect about you for purposes connected with our business operations. These purposes may include:
- verifying your identity,
- contacting you (including via electronic messaging such as SMS and email, by mail, by phone or in any other lawful manner),
- providing goods or services to you or receiving goods or services from you,
- addressing any issues, problems or complaints that we or you have regarding our relationship,
- developing and improving our products, services and business.
The types of personal information EstiloTango Store collects and the purposes for which that personal information is used will depend on the circumstances. Some examples of the types of information that EstiloTango Store ordinarily collects in certain situations and how it is ordinarily used are set out below.
In general, EstiloTango Store collects the following types of personal information about consumers: name, contact information (including postal and e-mail address and telephone numbers), gender, age and date of birth, product preferences, purchasing histories, credit card details and other information relating to a consumers’ dealings with us. We generally use this personal information to assist in the supply of products and services, for promotional purposes and for our internal administrative purposes.
EstiloTango Store collects personal information from consumers in a number of different ways including directly from a consumer when they provide it to us (or our agents or contractors) including when a consumer:
otherwise please contact us.
- visits our websites or counters,
- acquires or uses our products,
- enters a competition or promotion,
- responds to a survey,
- joins one of our clubs or mailing lists; or
We may also generate personal information about consumers from information that we have. For example, by analysing our records of a consumer’s use of our products or services or the consumer’s previous dealings with us.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may also collect personal information about consumers from publically available resources or (in circumstances where it is unreasonable or impractical to obtain it from the consumer directly) from third parties.
We may disclose or provide access to your personal information to third parties in connection with the purposes described in section 2 of this policy. We may disclose your personal information:
- to third party contractors appointed by EstiloTango Store to perform services for us or on our behalf (such as marketing agencies, customer service organisations, parties who provide credit card processing services and website and data hosting providers),
- to our related companies,
- to our professional advisors, accountants, insurers lawyers and auditors on a confidential basis,
- in the unlikely event that we, or any of our assets, are or may be acquired by a third party, to that third party and its advisors,
- in certain circumstances, to third parties that require information for law enforcement or to prevent a serious threat to public safety,
- as required or authorised by law; or
- otherwise with your consent.
EstiloTango Store requires our contractors to keep personal information confidential and not to use or disclose it for any purpose other than performing services for us or on our behalf.
You should be aware that some information that you upload to parts of our websites or to our social media pages may be available to be viewed by the public. You should use discretion in deciding what information to upload to such sites.
1. The law enacted and enacted by the competent legal authorities, Decree Law, Regulation and so on compliance with the requirements of the legal rules,
2. To fulfill the requirements of the contracts with the users and customers of the website and to put them into practice.
3. Requesting information about users, in order to conduct a research or investigation carried out by authorized administrative or judicial authorities.
4. Providing information to protect the rights or security of users. The user acknowledges that the information he/she shares with the company is his/her own and that such information may be shared with other legal entities of the Company in order to carry out the sales and marketing activities and to provide appropriate notification for all kinds of communication tools. Estilotangostore.com can identify and use the IP addresses of the Users, if necessary, in order to remedy and problems. Estilotangostore.com will not have any responsibility if it has received necessary information is damaged or in the hands of third parties. The reason we request the information, we request from you is to be able to deliver the product you have chosen/purchased. Your name, surname, address and telephone number will be shared with the cargo company that will bring the product to you. The collected financial information is used to invoice you with the products and services you purchase. In this way, it is prevented that any of these information will not be taken over by the unintended prersons or institutions during their circulation on the internet.
Direct marketing involves communicating directly with you for the purpose of promoting the sale of goods and services to you. Direct marketing can be delivered by a range of methods including mail, telephone, email or SMS. We may use and disclose your personal information for the purpose of sending you direct marketing materials where:
You can unsubscribe from receiving direct marketing materials from us at any time by contacting us
- you have consented to us doing so; or
- it is otherwise permitted by law.
We strive to provide you with a safe, secure shopping experience. To achieve this goal, we have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personally identifiable information. Since the security of any data transmission over the Internet cannot be unconditionally guaranteed, any information that you transmit to us is at your own risk.
Orders placed online are processed through a third party vendor that uses Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology to protect your personally identifiable information. SSL encrypts your order information, including your name, address, and payment card number before it is transmitted online.
We also protect your personally identifiable information by requiring you to provide a valid email address and a personal password when you create an account using the estilotangostore.com website. To protect your personally identifiable information, we strongly encourage you to maintain the secrecy of the password to your estilotangostore.com account.
In the event that we, or any of our affiliates or subsidiaries, are involved in a business transaction such as a merger, an acquisition, or any form of sale of all or a portion of our stock or assets, we may transfer your personally identifiable information to the buyer.
Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security.
EstiloTango Store will take reasonable steps to keep any personal information we hold about you secure. However, except to the extent liability cannot be excluded due to the operation of statute, we exclude all liability (including in negligence) for the consequences of any unauthorised access to your personal information.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS
You have the right to seek access to personal information which EstiloTango Store holds about you or to update or correct that information. There are a limited number of circumstances in which EstiloTango Store may decline to grant such access. EstiloTango Store will grant access to information in accordance with the Act. To request to access, verify, correct, or update any personal information we hold about you, please contact us.
EstiloTango Store will endeavour to acknowledge such requests as soon as practicable. If EstiloTango Store is required to or otherwise agrees to grant access to the personal information, we will give access within a reasonable period of time. EstiloTango Store will notify you of the method by which it will give you access to the information. If EstiloTango Store refuses to grant access to personal information, it will inform you of the grounds on which access is denied and advice you of your options to seek to have that decision reviewed.
EstiloTango Store can obtain information about Users’ use of this website by using a technical communication file (Cookie). These technical communication files are small text files which are sent to the User’s browser by a website to be stored in the main storage. The technical communication file facilitates the use of the internet by storing status and preferences about the site.
The technical communication file helps to obtain statistical information about how many people visited the site, for what purpose, how many times a person visited the site, and how much they stayed on the site, and dynamically generating ads and content from user-designed user pages. The technical communication file is not intented to retrieve data or any other personal information from your main storage or email. Most browsers are designed to accept other technical communication files, but users can change their settings so that the technical communication file does not arrive, or if the technical communication file is sent.
The website features Google Analytics’ Remarketing and Demography and Interest Reporting. Google Advertising for Display Advertising using ad setting may exclude Google Display Network ads. The demographic information provided by Google Analytics is used to customize the website and the ads posted on the website, if any, to the interests of the Users. This information may be shared with ad publishers, including information for other Users when used in target audience work. This information does not contain any personal information (name, surname, gender, age, etc.) in any way, and is used as a group to conduct studies on user trends and to compile the target audience. Upon the adoption of this Use Agreement, it is approved that anonymous information is shared with advertising publishers for advertising and promotion purposes.
Third-party providers, including Google, will show your Website ads in the banner areas on their publisher sites. Based on visitors’ past visits to the website, it is used by the website to collect information about ads, optimize and publish ads, and is used by third party providers, including Google, with first-party cookies and third-party cookies. Personal user information will only be disclosed to the public authorities if requested by the government authorities and in cases where it is obliged to make a statement in accordance with the provisions of the mandatory legislation in force.
QUESTIONS ABOUT PRIVACY
If you have any questions or concerns about EstiloTango Store collection, use or disclosure of your personal information or if you would like to access, update or correct the information we hold about you please contact EstiloTango Store via Paris Caddesi, 14/A Kavaklıdere, Çankaya, Ankara, Turkey or by telephone on +90 533 7709717 or by email email@example.com